Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Family,
I hope this email gets to you guys because I am not quite sure if this is the correct email. MMMM, the MTC is awesome. I wasn't sleeping well the first two nights but last night I slept super duper, I was so tired. We are doing things all day long. We get up at around 615 every morning. Usually we have gym after this. Today I played volleyball and last time we played basketball. We come back around 730, shower, get ready, and go to breakfast, which is awesome!!! And I eat pretty healthy. Then we go up to our classroom where we basically spend the rest of the day. We have class with Irma Tymyschenko who is a Paulista. She is pretty awesome. We also have personal study in our classroom and companion study and language study. We also have lunch at 1 and dinner at 6. We have Missionary Directed Time for an hour where we can choose from a lot of things to do. We also plan from 9-930. If you havent already gotten my letter, that should have my address in it. (You should send me my yellow and green hat).
My companion's name is Elder Subacz from Michigan. My district is pretty awesome. My district leader's name is Elder Birdsall and he is from SLC. Everyone in my district is funny.
Well the church is true and my purpose as a missionary is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. It is also to baptize every living creature on the face of the Earth.
Eu nome e Elder Willoughby e Eu sou missionarios da Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos Ultimos Dias. Nos temos uma mensagem sobre Jesus Cristo. Voce gostaria de aprender mais? Lee O Livro de Mormon.
Well Mom if you get this email, don't worry about me, I am doing super awesome. You can forward it to whomever you want and have Courtney put my address on facebook and my blog and this letter on my blog. Thank you and dad so much for being awesome parents.
Tchau and Ate Logo,
Elder Willoughby

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting his letter on his blog. I'm now following it, and he's awesome. What is his address? I wrote him through DearElder.com, and I didn't have his mailbox number or departure date, so I hope they figure it out. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete