Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where's a Map?


On Thursday August 10 I got my mission call in the mail. Unfortunately this was the same day as my Great Grandma's funeral, who passed away at the age of 95. She was an awesome lady and I will remember her for great sense of humor and her joyful attitude.
One good thing about this was that all my siblings and some of my cousins were there to see me open my mission call letter. I was certain I would be sent stateside so when I saw the word "Brazil" I was flabbergasted.
We had a world map up on the kitchen wall to put all our guesses. Max won so we were supposed to buy him a milkshake, but I don't really think he ever believed I would actually buy him a milkshake :-P. Instead we went to Rupe's and each payed for our own.
Welll there is tons of stuff to do before December 30 so I have to go!
Tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment